Each year more people are becoming aware of why it is important to live a healthy lifestyle. They have begun paying more attention to what they eat, and exercising regularly. There are still, however, many who remain ignorant to the possible benefits.
One of our missions at Healthyhubb is to create more widespread knowledge of why a healthy lifestyle is so important, which we do alongside supporting students in their educational endeavours. We know that increasing tuition makes this more difficult each year, making ever bit of financial assistance appreciated. This has led to the creation of our annual essay competition, with the top prize a $1000 scholarship.
Applicants are required to write an essay which answers the question:
Why is health so important?
The answer should be well presented, grammatically correct, with detailed, accurate information and included personal experiences if possible. Creativity in bringing forth the information will be an asset.
The final date to submit applications is December 10th, 2018. The entries will be reviewed and a winner announced on December the 21st 2018. The $1000 will then be deposited into your financial aid office. The competition will then re-open for the following year.
Competition Guidelines/Entry Requirements
- All essays should be received by December 10, 2018.
- Applicants should include their name, phone number and address
- Attached to each application should be the information where the student is attending school, so that we can verify enrolment.
- Applicants must ensure that they submit all the required information at the time of entry, as they will not be allowed to do so after.
- Please submit an essay between 700 – 1500 words to email@example.com
Good Luck to All! We look forward to receiving your application!